Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November/December

Hey Everyone,

I volunteered to do a book for November/December because I just finished reading one that I really enjoyed and I think you will too.  Plus this way I'm already done. :)

The book is called, The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie  by Alan Bradley

 
If you like family drama/mystery, you will like this book.  If you like precocious child heroines, you will like this book.  If you like your books to add a little intelligence to your life by throwing chemistry references around, you will like this book.  And if you like books that are set in England, just because it's England, you will like this book.   If you don't like those things, you will probably not like the book but at least it's pages toward the goal, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I forgot to mention that this is the first of the series. There are currently 2 (maybe 3?) other Flavia DeLuce mystery books out as well.

    ReplyDelete