Monday, August 1, 2011

And the Winner Is...

IT'S A TIE!

Congratulations to Chrissy and Mary who each scored an impressive 4 out of 6 correct guesses! For those of you who are interested, the average was 2 out 6, and the correct answers are:

Cross Bones -- Tiffany
The BFG -- Mary
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society -- Elena
The Princess Bride -- Sarah
My Grandfather's Blessings -- Caitlin
The Elenium --Chrissy

I will send out the winners gift cards on Thursday. (I have to wait for payday to get the second card ;) but I want them to reach you in time for some weekend book shopping!)

I apologize for the suspense in waiting for this post. (I had a family gathering out in Tooele and didn't make it back to a computer until very late.) Thanks again to everyone for playing. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

2 comments:

  1. Craziness! I totally thought Sarah had me beat. :) I just got you and Tiffany mixed up!

    Thanks for organizing the game, Caitlin! I really don't think you should have to get another gift card, so we can just let Chrissy have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really surprised! It was total guess work on my part, except for Sarah. It just sounded like her! :)

    I agree you shouldn't have to get another gift card. Maybe get two $10 cards and Mary and I can split the prize. :)

    ReplyDelete