Thursday, January 27, 2011

CRIVENS!

Whew! I made it! I finally read my own recommended book!
What can I say but that the experience was even better the second time around? I had totally forgotten about the part where Tiffany has to agree to marry Rob Anybody...whoever says size isn't an issue is a complete nincompoop.
But I think my favorite quote this second time around is: "It doesn't stop being magic just because you know how it works."
Sound advice indeed.
I think my second favorite piece of advice was: "Never cross a woman with a star on a stick, young lady. They've got a mean streak."
Now if, like me, you absolutely adored this book, (and it seems like most of you have!) I have another gem for you. Not a book, after all I've had my turn and I'm excited to try something new; but it's almost as good.
The above site has oodles of quotes from all your favorite stories. So if you're ever blue and need a bit of cheering up, look for the Terry Pratchett section. There are some doozies!

2 comments:

  1. Did you sneak in a pun there? "If you're feeling blue..."...with the wee free men being blue and all...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am and have been a fan of Goodreads for awhile now. :) Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete