Monday, January 3, 2011

A fruitful library trip

I got to the library today and picked up the first three books in the series.  I am only about 120 or so pages into the first book but I am really enjoying it so far.  When Caite called me about something else this afternoon I spent several minutes reading her some of my favorite lines so far.  She patiently indulged me.

The top 3 (again, so far):

It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioioinnnnnnnnngggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.

"Yes. But sometimes it so hard to find half a mind when you need one."

And finally there was The Goode Childe's Booke of Faerie Tales, so old that it belonged to an age when there were far more e's around.

I am posting these in the hopes that they will make you laugh and want to hurry out to find a copy of the book to read along with us.  I think it is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment