Sunday, July 17, 2011

Six figures! Wha-hoo!

I just wanted to take a minute and point out that our page tally has finally broken through to the six figure mark! (I am super excited by this.) I also want to give a great big shout out to Laura for jumping from 688 pages to a whopping 16,991! That's impressive. I wanted to highlight yet again that even if you've gotten behind on keeping track of your pages you can go back and add them at any time. So go figure out your pages ladies, one million is still quite a ways away. But we can do it!

3 comments:

  1. my number looks weird. 1,9193 oh well, guess I just need to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing out, yet again, that math is not my strong suit... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am among those who've gotten behind on tracking. . . Way to go the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete