Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I don't believe you aren't reading...

So where are everybody's pages?  At the rate we are going we are going to be lucky to crack the 100,000 mark this year. I don't want this to be a pressure or a stress in your life, so is there anything I can do to make recording them easier for you?  If you want to send me the information I'd be happy to enter it.  Do you need a reminder every now and then? And don't forget there are no due dates or deadlines, if you haven't entered anything for months but you've been reading you can still count it all!

How about a little incentive? I will have a drawing for a great book related prize (I can't be any more specific right now, because I just came up with this idea while typing so I don't know for sure what it will be yet...) and all you have to do to be entered is record your reading pages between now and 12:00 am on the 23rd! I'll post the winner on the 23rd. Any questions? Alright, so go figure out what you've read and let's get those numbers up!

P.S. To those who have been recording their pages regularly, thank you! And you will still be eligible for the drawing, just keep doing what you're doing and record some pages this week. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been pretty good about recording books, but not all the other stuff, i.e. articles, scriptures, etc. I will try to do better!

    ReplyDelete