Sunday, February 13, 2011

A quick thought

So I'm not done with the book yet (so I kind of skipped Tiffany's post until I'm done)
But one of my favorite parts so far was when the odious Thomas was able to track down Kate by following her hair pins. I found that hilarious because many a times I have been scolded by my husband about my hair pins and their many places to be found (he's especially upset when they are found in his shoes).

Also, is any one else noticing that they use the word "odious" MANY times. I'm hoping they learn more about him so he can be describes as something other that odious. Odious, odious, odious.

I am enjoying the book, however; I don't want my short little story to imply that I don't. It makes me want to write my dear cousins more often!  I am excited to continue reading!

-Elena Loo

1 comment:

  1. I think that odious is such a wonderful word! :) You can't say it without squinting your eyes and hissing a little at the end. I love that one word can convey such a wealth of meaning and feeling.

    ReplyDelete